Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Where Did the Time Go?

Here it is, the day after EZ's birthday, and I'm just now realizing that yesterday was in fact August 9th. I had intended to do a happy birthday post. Ahem.

So far this month, I have made 1 star from the Almanac. This star was quickly stolen by the kitten. I'm sure it will turn up eventually and look nothing like a star. I really want to cast on for one of the little angels. The hat I'm working on right now (for an order) is taking such a long time though and I promised to have it done in 3 weeks. Maybe I'll luck out and get a few days off in which to sit back and knit. . . HAHAHA. That's my favorite joke. ^_^

I've also been busy getting my daughter ready for her first day of Kindergarten. This little girl has been so excited to go to school all summer and today, she finally got to . I missed her and I cried a little when I read the note her teacher gave to me after I dropped her off. I had some knitting therapy (hence the star) and did as many little errands as I could think of. I know that this school thing will get easier over time but I'm still in shock that my baby isn't really a baby anymore. Oops. So much for not getting weepy again. I'm going to get some more work in on the hat before bed.

Good night all. Happy knitting.

No comments:

Post a Comment