Saturday, February 2, 2013

It's February Already?!?!

Where did the time go? It seems like just yesterday I was looking at the calendar and thinking, "Great! I still have 11 days to crank this bad boy out. No sweat!" Oops.

Today I reached the final bind-off row on the body, only to run out of yarn (on the skein, I do have 2 more!) 10 stitches before the end. If I hadn't forgotten to bind off twice on the shoulder line, I would have ended with just enough yarn to weave in the end. Talk about *facepalm*. One of the rarest, most pleasing feelings in knitting was within my grasp! sigh Maybe next time.

I'll wind up another skein tomorrow and get cracking on the steeks if I get the time. There is a really neat violin workshop happening at one of the local schools that I'd like to attend and that will take up a lot of the afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment